We play an advisory role when helping you decide on the most beneficial way to structure your refinance.
We will look at your overall financial picture and present you with options designed to improve your monthly cashflow and pay the home off quicker.
What Does it Mean to Refinance a Home?
Mortgage refinancing is the process of taking out a new mortgage loan to replace your existing mortgage. Our clients often choose to refinance their mortgage and consolidate debt so they can lower their overall monthly payments and keep more money in their pocket each month.
Shortening your term, removing mortgage insurance, removing an ex-spouse due to divorce, or just simply improving your interest rate, are all reasons why you may choose to refinance. Our loan officers will help you decide which option is best for you.
- Lower your House Payment
- Pull Cash Out for Home Improvements
- Debt Consolidation
- Term Reduction
- PMI Removal
- Removing an Ex-Spouse after a Divorce
- Donwload our HN1 mortgage app & complete your initial application
- Receive options based on your unique criteria and scenario
- Discuss your loan approval options with your Top Flite Loan Officer
- Choose the offer that best fits your needs
- Work with your Client Success Manager to get your loan to the closing table